Postdoc in Israel (operated by The Azrieli Foundation (Israel)(R.A)) (“Postdoc”) invests efforts and resources to provide its users with equitable, respectful, accessible, and professional service.
Postdoc views people with disabilities as having equal rights, including the right of full access to the Postdoc’s services.
Postdoc constantly works to promote the accessibility of its website for the benefit of all users.
Information about the service accessibility accommodations in this website can be accessed through the website’s accessibility button.
This website incorporates the Enable Accessibility plugin that helps make the website accessible to people with disabilities.
1. Matching button website and site tags for assistive devices and technologies for the disabled
2. Enable button with keyboard navigation between site links
3. Disable button flashes and / or moving elements on the screen
4. Enable button black and white monochrome mode for colorblind
5. Button sepia (brownish tint)
6. High contrast change button
7. Black and yellow button
8. Reverse colors button
9. Button for highlighting clearly the title tags to appear on the site
10. Button that clearly emphasizes the links from the site
11. Button displays the alternative description of all the images appearing on mouseover
12. Permanent displays a button description of the images on the site
13. Cancel button Use a readable font
14. Button for Increase font size on the site
15. Button reducing the font size on site
16. All maximize button display approximately 200%
17. Any reduction button display up to 70%
18. Increasing mouse button
19. Increasing mouse button and change its color to black
20. Button for Reading Mode Site
21. Button displays the accessibility statement
22. Reset button eliminates accessibility
23. button access to Send Feedback
24. Button for change the language bar in accordance with the Declaration of accessibility
The accessibility bar has two types of growing Lnochiotcm, but if you want to increase more letters you can use the following keyboard functions:
1. Esc key will open and close the Accessibility Toolbar
2. Ctrl + key will increase the site’s text
3. Ctrl key – will reduce the text on the site
4. Ctrl key 0 to return the site to raise the original
5. Spacebar (SPACE) will download the site down.
6. F11 will increase the screen to full size – another pressing reduces it back.
For the avoidance of doubt:
Postdoc is committed to make our website accessible to all people with abilities and with disabilities.
However, You may find elements that are not fully accessible due to various technical reasons. We ensure that maximum efforts are made to improve and make accessible high level and without compromises.
If you have any difficulty browsing the site and watching us, we apologize and would be very pleased that you turn your attention to this by emailing Postdoc at: email@example.com.Statement last updated at: