I am a groundwater hydrologist interested in developing/employing computational and applied mathematical techniques to deal intelligently with incomplete information and heterogeneity.
Specific current projects include:
* Monte Carlo study of incomplete mixing in subsurface reactive transport.
* Eulerian-Lagrangian model of density-driven flow and transport.
* Bayesian flow/transport data assimilation under extreme uncertainty.
* Quantifying the information content of hydraulic point measurements.
* Inversion of tracer data to recover streambed head distributions.
Israel Science Foundation Personal Research Grant
Azrieli International Postdoctoral Fellowship
Alexander Graham Bell Canada Graduate Scholarship